Facebook Let you deactivate your Account whenever you need to deactivate it. Remember if you are deactivating Facebook Account for hiding your conversation or Deleting don’t go for deactivation. Because deactivating can not hide your messages conversations you’ve made.
It will just temporarily disable your Name & profile as well photos. Also, some things you’ve shared but not completely. Not the overall information of yours will be hidden, some of them will still remain visible to others.
Deactivation of your Facebook account might help in just one thing that you need hold your activities on hold in Facebook. Yes, it’s better for temporarily disabling the Photos, Profile, Account Name etc. Also some other posts you’ve shared publicly.
How to Deactivate a Facebook Account in App Settings:
- Tap the Menu Bar.
- Tap the Account Settings from the Menu list.
- Now Select or Tap on the Security Option.
- Scroll down the list to the bottom then choose the Deactivate and follow onscreen instructions. That’s it.
How to Deactivate a Facebook Account in PC Settings:
- Click the arrow at top of Facebook Page.
- Choose the Settings from the available list.
- Select Security option from the left sidebar.
- At the End of the page click the Edit in front of Deactivate you Account.
- Now select the Deactivate you Account & follow onscreen instructions. That’s it.
How Te Reactivate a Facebook Account:
To reactivate a Facebook Account just sign in as usual into your account. It will automatically reactivated and the data will be restored as it was.
The above is the quick tour through the overall procedure of deactivation and Reactivation of an Facebook Account. Important: must read the first 3 small informative paragraph before going for it. Like the Post? Share it, Sharing is Caring. Comment down for more OR if have any confusion.
You Might Also Like: