Facebook Text Messages allow you to get updates about the Facebook Account activity and more. If you did not add your Phone number to get text messages, simply follow up with the below steps that how to add the Phone number to and enable Facebook Text Messages Service. You will receive SMS via Phone number no matter if you are offline.
How Do I Set Up Facebook Text Messaging Updates (App):
- Tap the three line horizontal bar at the top right corner of the Facebook App.
- Tap and Scroll unless you see the Account Settings the Tap on it.
- Tap on Text Messages.
- Add your Phone number that’s it. (It might ask for phone number confirmation).
How Do I Set Up Facebook Text Messaging Updates (Web Browser):
- Click the small little arrow for the menu drop down.
- Select the Settings option.
- Now Choose the Mobile option.
- Click to Add the Phone Number (If not) then Click to Activate the TEXT Messaging.
Codes you can Send to Facebook and get:
- Status updates messages (Your Status).
- Send OTP as of one time passwords.
- Send STOP as of getting texts notifications.
- Get help write HELP.
That way you will update as of every single activity on your Facebook Account. If someone tried to reset the Password of your FB account you will get the text. So you can directly take an action to Secure your account and Privacy. This is the most solid reason why should need to activate Facebook Texts.
If you are unable to get texts, try to deactivate the phone number and re-add again to solve the problem. If still, you are unable to get sms then report the issue to Facebook. Or you can comment down if we can help. Like the Post? Share it, Sharing is Caring.